Connected Worlds: Museum Late Night
Friday 5 May, 19.00 - 22.00
Free but booking required. Book your free place here.
Explore the Pitt Rivers Museum and the Museum of Natural History after hours at our joint late night event.
Enjoy the collections, hear more about the exhibitions and displays, meet the researchers and find out about the projects and research making connections between communities.
Pop into the Pitt Rivers to:
- Hear how South American Indigenous resistance movements are using featherwork, facepaint and music as instruments of protest
- Listen to stories of Evenki cosmology and shamanic tradition from the Siberian Arctic
- Go behind the masks of Agaba masqueraders from the oil-rich Niger Delta with UNMASKED curator talks
- Discover the stories of disabled people across time, through objects in the collections that have lain hidden or been overlooked in Curating for Change workshops
- Enjoy live spoken word sets in the galleries from hip hop MC and poet Rawz
- Go behind the scenes to see new acquisitions to the collections and enjoy music, lights and a bar.
See the full programme of activities for Pitt Rivers Museum and Museum of Natural History here.